“You only get one chance at making a great first impression”
The welcome email is your ONE SHOT at making a great first impression with your new lead (and his inbox). So the welcome email is one of the most (if not the most) important emails you will ever send to your prospect.
The purpose of the welcome email is to:
- Introduce your brand
- Introduce your brand persona (very important)
- Set expectations for what type of emails you’ll be sending and frequency
- Re-stating the benefits of being a trader with your brand
- Get your emails whitelisted (very important for deliverability of the rest of the campaign)
- Open a loop, and much more
It’s a very important email.
Welcome to [BRAND NAME]! Here’s where to start…