Managed Facebook / Web Retargeting Campaigns

Retargeting converts window-shoppers into buyers. Generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Our Facebook and web retargeting campaigns bring back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site, subscribe to your mailing list or clink on a link and then displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.

The packages below are illustrations of the type of retargeting packages we offer. The right plan for you would derive from your specific goals.
Set up a consultation to find out if we can help you.

  • Plans

  • CAMPAIGN SETUP
  • Setup fee (one off)
  • Retargeting campaign setup
  • We will provide all creative material needed to run your campaign, including images, headlines, text ads, etc)Campaign creatives (images, headlines, text ads, etc)
  • Google Analytics setup
  • Advanced tracking setup & click fraud monitoring
  • We will show ads about your business to users as they browse the web even if they are not on Facebook - therefore increasing your brand awareness and driving them back to your websiteWeb retargeting
  • We will show ads to your subscribers based on whether they clicked on a specific link in an email you sent or depending on whether they visited specific page(s) on your websiteEmail engagement retargeting
  • As a new subscriber joins your mailing list we will automatically retarget him on Facebook even if he hasn't ever visited your websiteList retargeting
  • CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT, OPTIMIZATION AND REPORTING
  • Full retargeting campaign management
  • Retargeting creative updates (banners, headlines, copy etc)
  • Expert advice on ad targeting and ad content
  • Expert advice on landing pages and monetization funnel
  • This includes maximizing to only the number of visitors to your website but also analyzing which ads, images, headlines, etc generate the most revenue for your businessDeep conversion tracking, analysis and optimization
  • INTEGRATIONS AND LANDING PAGES
  • We will setup your website to capture the maximum number of leads so that you market them again and again over timeWebsite lead capture integration
  • We will setup your social media pages (eg. Facebook fan page) to capture the maximum number of leads so that you market them again and again over timeSocial media lead capture integration (Facebook)
  • We will create professional-looking landing pages optimized for maximum conversions (including graphic design, headlines and other copy, HTML coding, CRM integration and uploading to your website)Landing pages

Praise

Edwin Moossaian, Co-founder, Newpage Technology Inc - “There’s a reason you guys do what you do. I’m very impressed with the campaigns.


David Moeller, CEO, CodeGuard.com - “I LOVE the new copy!!!! So strong!!!”

 


Josh Van Tassel, Arlington (VA), United States - "I highly recommend DVFX"

 


Marketing Director, Financial Services Company, United Kingdom - “We made our investment back 4X with the first email blast

Frequently Asked Questions


How does retargeting work?

Technically all that is necessary is to place a JavaScript tag in the footer of your website, keep track of the users who click on a specific link or who subscribe to your email list. This creates a list of people that visit your site by placing anonymous retargeting “cookies” in their browser. This list allows our retargeting campaigns to display retargeting ads to your potential customers as they visit other sites. Since we work with the largest ad exchanges (eg Facebook, just to name one of many), we can retarget your customers just about anywhere they might go online.

Why is retargeting so effective?

Retargeting generates greater online sales & inquiries by keeping your brand front and center and bringing “window shoppers” back when they’re ready to buy. Every time your customer sees your retargeting ads, your brand gains traction and more recognition. The high click-through rates and increased conversions that are typical with retargeting campaigns underscore the value of good branding and repeated exposure.

Who from DVFX will look after my account?

When you sign up with DVFX, you will get a dedicated account manager who will be supported by a team of campaign traffic managers, copywriters, conversion rate optimization experts and graphic designers.

I have more questions…

We’d love to answer them. Contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!